Bajwa Immigration Consultants offers assistance with Education and Migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA and many more countries.
Bajwa Immigration Consultants at glance
- Evidence of study and current registration number from your home country.
- English proficiency level: in IELTS 7 each (all modules), OET B in (all modules), PTE 65 in each component
- In TOEFL minimum 24 in reading, 27 writing 23 speaking and 24 listening.
- Police check for the residential country or the countries visited for more than 6 months
- Experience in clinical industry for 3 months
- It is a 3 months course for overseas nurses – who would like to get APHRA registration as a nurse.
- You need a valid visa that allows you to enter and study for at least 3 months.
- It helps you to excel your skills and knowledge which is required for nursing health force.
Welcome to Bajwa Immigration Consultants
International students have more study options today than ever before. In a rapidly- evolving industry the overseas students gradually need help and support and Bajwa Immigration Consultants.
Consultants is dedicated to help international students by providing information on opportunities available to them and helping them to gain admission in an institution of their choice for the furtherance of their education.
Bajwa Immigration Consultants was established in 2007. The founder Mr. Jujhar Bajwa has long – standing and varied experience in the academic world which means he can offer unrivalled advice on the education industry. He is qualified to offer all aspects of consultancy support.
Our existence is proof of a constantly changing education industry where Bajwa Immigration Consultants identifies the needs of students and the demands of institutions, seeking to be a support and a solver of problems. We are able to provide our unique service based on extensive experience and the dissemination of information within a global perspective, guiding students through the problems and complications they may encounter during their journey of education.