12 Years Of Experience And Knowledge In

Education & Migration Field







Need Consultation?

(03) 9077 0507


Aged Parent Visas

Home > Immigration > Migration > Aged Parent Visas

Parent Visas:

Once settling life’s in Australia, many migrants want their elderly parents to come live with them, especially when they need each other’s companionship the most. Bajwa Immigration Consultants will help you to enjoy the togetherness of the family and the blessings of the parents by explaining which visa is most suitable

for your parents from the following categories:

Bajwa immigration consultants use its expertise to lodge visa application for Subclass 173 which allows parents to settle in Australia on temporary basis for a period of 2 years. This temporary visa allows parents to avail medicare services, study, and full work rights and allows to and from Australia as many times for 2 years. This Visa cannot be extended and re-applied once granted. If parents’ desire to live permanently in Australia they can apply for a Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 143).
This visa Subclass 143 allows parents to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis and enjoy all the benefits not limited to Medicare, full work rights, study, travel as many as times to and from Australia and stay overseas for about 5 continuous years. This visa leads to Australian Citizenship if parents meet the eligibility criteria.
Both contributory visas have cost involved in them but at Bajwa immigration consultant we will help you to apply the visa that is cost effective for you yet bringing the family together and thus we will guide you through out the process and will help you in collecting all documents and furthermore will assist in easy installments option available by Department of Home Affairs to cope up with the cost.
If you do not want to pay a high cost associated with the parent contributory visa subclass 143 and 173, this visa is a golden opportunity for you to bring your parents to live with you on permanent basis without paying a huge amount of money. As it is possible to apply this visa while your parents are in Australia, it lets them stay with you even during the long processing time of the visa.

This visa includes a very important criterion of age of the parents and at Bajwa Immigration Consultants we will assist you to check if you are eligible to apply this visa for your parents. This visa allows the parents to live, work, study full time along with the benefits of Medicare.
Though the time frame of processing of this visa is very long but it could be reduced in the following two options that include costs:

  Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 864)

  Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Temporary) (Subclass 884)

Bajwa Immigration Consultants will help you to check the eligibility and decide the exact application for you.
We will check the following requirements before deciding the application:
If you are Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
If you have been living in Australia lawfully for at least 2 years before you lodge visa application
Balance of family test criteria.
Your parents meet health and character requirements.

Once you meet the eligibility criteria, Bajwa Immigration Consultants will assist you in collecting further documents required from lodging the visa application till the grant of visa.

As we all wish to bring our parents and our family members to Australia to live with us, there is a high demand of this visa but very limited seats are available during each financial year and applications are processed in order in which they are lodged.

Bajwa Immigration Consultant’s team of experts will explain you about which subclass your parents are eligible for so that you can not only bring your parents but your siblings as well with them. Ask us '/contact/'> style=>'font-size: 1rem;color:#2e9bd4'>How?



Previous Next


Book Consultation Now