12 Years Of Experience And Knowledge In

Education & Migration Field







Need Consultation?

(03) 9077 0507


Temporary graduate

Home > Immigration > Migration > Temporary graduate

Graduate Visa/Work Visa:

Temporary Graduate Visa lets the international students live, work and study, after they have completed their two years of study in Australia. This temporary visa is granted for 18 months up to 4 years depending upon the level of qualification.
Requirements: -
In order to get this visa, the applicant must need to satisfy the following conditions: -
1. The applicant should not be more than 50 years of age.
2. The applicant requires having an overall 6 band score and should
not be less than 5 in each module of PTE, IELTS, Cambridge or the equivalent.
3. The applicant must have completed a qualification within the last 6 months and must be registered on CRICOS.
4. The applicant must hold in a valid visa.
5. The applicant must meet the health and character requirements and should maintain a valid health insurance.

Post- study work stream: This visa is valid for 2 years to 4 years depending upon the qualification you have recently completed in Australia taking from Bachelor to the Doctoral Degree.
The duration of this visa is two years upon the completion of Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with Honours or Masters by Coursework and extended Master’s Degree.
Three years upon the completion of Master by Research and four years after Doctoral Degree.
This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011.

Study resulting in a diploma level qualification or trade qualification will not be considered in this stream.

The study completed by the applicant must meet the Australian Study Requirement:-
This visa is valid for 18 months and could be applied by meeting the following requirements:
The applicant has completed any trade qualification in Australia where the occupation is on MLTSSL list, Or
   Has completed Bachelors or Master’s degree but the first student visa was granted before 05 th November 2011.
  The nominated occupation must be on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
  Must meet 2 years Australian Study Requirement.
  Skills assessment in the nominated occupation must have been applied for or already have received a positive outcome of Skills,
Assessment by a relevant assessing authority.
It is the heartbeat of the visa; you must have positive skills assessment (wherever required) in your nominated skilled occupation prior to lodging your visa. If you don’t have your skills assessment and your visa is expiring soon you can contact us for more information.
There is wide range of assessing Authorities but the most commonly
used are:
(a) Trades Recognition of Australia (TRA)
(b) ACS
(d) CPA

  Where more than one qualification is used, all the qualification must be closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.
The qualification(s) completed must be closely related to the nominated skilled occupation. For the qualification to be considered to be closely related to the nominated occupation, the skills underpinning the, qualification must be directly transferable to that occupation. This applies to both the subject matter and the level of the qualification.
For further information regarding the Temporary Visa Subclass 485, enquire here.

Our team of experts will help you to apply the visa by explaining two year study requirements, English language, skill assessment and AFP, that will save you time and from hassle.

Student Guardian (590)

Bajwa Immigration Consultants will help you to check the eligibility and decide
the exact application for you.
We will check the following requirements before deciding the application:
If you are Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
As we all wish to bring our parents and our family members to Australia to live with us, there is a high demand of this visa but very limited seats are available during each financial year and applications are processed in order in which they are lodged.
Bajwa Immigration Consultant’s team of experts will explain you about which subclass your parents are eligible for so that you can not only bring your parents but your siblings as well with them. Ask us How?



Previous Next


Book Consultation Now