Immigration 2018-03-21T10:12:25+00:00

Student Visa

A student visa allows the applicant to study full time in registered education institutes and stay on a temporary basis in Australia. The applicant must be at least 6 years of age and must be accepted by an educational institute to study in Australia.
know more

Graduate Visa/Work Visa

This visa is designed for international students who have recently completed their 2 years of study in Australia. This is a temporary visa which lets you live, work and study in Australia up to 18 months to 4 years depends on the stream you applied.
know more

General Skilled Migration

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa program is a point-based migration for skilled workers who have skills in specific occupations, which are in demand in Australia.
know more

Partner visa

The partner visa permits the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen living in Australia. Depending upon where the applicant will be when they apply is partner visa subclass is categorized.
know more

Aged Parent Visa

Once settled in Australia, many migrants want their elderly parents to come live with them, especially when they need each other’s companionship the most.
know more