Are you an overseas qualified nursing professional and want to practice? Then Australia is the ideal option to build a brighter in the growing sector of nursing. Australia has an average of 24.80 million population where nurses are required to fulfill the demands of the ever-growing healthcare sector. You can secure healthy future in Australia after completing the IRON program.
IRON stands for INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR OVERSEAS NURSES.
IRON program is a bridging course that prepares you to be eligible to get registered as a qualified nurse in Australia.
APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) is a registration authority which has designed the IRON program that allows overseas qualified nurses to work and get settled in Australia.
You can enroll in the IRON program based on the successful completion of your overseas qualification and eligibility criteria of APHRA.
Entry requirements – which need to be presented before APHRA so as to obtain a letter of referral along with that you need:
- Evidence of study and current registration number from your home country.
- English proficiency level: in IELTS 7 each (all modules), OET B in (all modules), PTE 65 in each component
- In TOEFL minimum 24 in reading, 27 writing 23 speaking and 24 listening.
- Police check for the residential country or the countries visited for more than 6 months
- Experience in clinical industry for 3 months
A general description of IRON Program
- It is a 3 months course for overseas nurses – who would like to get APHRA registration as a nurse.
- You need a valid visa that allows you to enter and study for at least 3 months.
- It helps you to excel your skills and knowledge which is required for nursing health force.
For further information contact our team experts in India or Australia.